SPINFOAMGAMES.COM TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY
This Terms of Service and Privacy (“Agreement”) is an agreement between Spinfoam Games, LLC, an Oregon limited liability company (“Spinfoam Games”, “we”, or “our”), and you (“you” or “your”), individually a “Party” and collectively the “Parties”.
This Agreement governs your access to or use of our website and mailing list, including email notifications (“Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. This Agreement affects your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, do not access or use the Service.
1. Updates. We reserve the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time, and will notify you of any update or modification. Your use of the Service following any update or modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the new terms of the Agreement. For this reason, we encourage you to review this Agreement whenever you use the Service.
2. Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics on our website to better understand who is visiting our site. Google collects information such as the web address of the page that you are visiting and your IP address, and may also set cookies on your browser or read cookies that are already there. Any information collected by just visiting our website is collected by Google. You can find out more, including how Google uses your information and how you can control the information sent to Google, by visiting Google’s Partners page at sites.
4. Mailing List. You may opt in to our mailing list. If you opt in, we will collect the information you submit, including your name and email address, and you consent to our processing and storage of such information for email marketing purposes. We do not share this information with anyone outside of Spinfoam Games.
5. Your Rights. You may review, modify, or remove any of the information you submit to Spinfoam Games by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you object or withdraw consent to our processing or storage of your personal information, you may be unable to use the Service.
6. General Terms. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all prior understanding, whether written or oral. Except as provided in this Agreement, no term or condition of this Agreement may be amended or deemed waived, except by a writing signed by the Parties that refers to this Agreement. If any term or part of a term of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will remain in effect. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Oregon, without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any claim arising out of this Agreement, including tort claims, must be resolved in Multnomah County, Oregon.